Twiga Flexible Duct
Offering you a complete choice of products which include twiga flexible duct.
Twiga Flexible Duct
Product Price: Rs 850 / PieceGet Best Price
Twiga Flexible Duct designed for HVAC systems is light weight, strong, fully flexible and compressible yet dimensionally stable.
|Size||4 to 20 Inch|
|Standard Length||25 ft / 7.5 m|
|Diameter Range||100 to 500 mm|
|Maximum Rated Velocity||4000 ft /min|
|Temperature Range||0-90 Deg. C|
|Maximum Rated Positive Pressure||10 inch Water|
|Maximum Rated Negative Pressure||1 inch Water|
|Standard Insulation Density||16 Kg/m3|
|Standard Insulation Thickness||25mm|
|Insulation R Valu||0.64 Sq.m|
Twiga Flexible Duct is made of double lamination of films permanently bonded to a coated spring tough steel wire helix. Thermal efficiency is provided by wrapping the exterior with a blanket of fiberglass wool insulation in various densities & thicknesses for required thermal resistance. The outer jacket is made of double laminated film with fiberglass yarn reinforcement, which acts as a vapour barrier surface as well. Twiga Flexible Duct can widely be used in all Air Conditioning / Ventilating Systems including commercial & office buildings, hotels, hospitals and many other industrial and residential applications.
Twiga Flexible Ducts come in a variety of styles and constructions and provide the most economical solution to your air handling needs.
Features And Benefits:
- Air tight – No air leakage, No fiber erosion.
- Insulation – “Twiga Insul” – Class O rated Glasswool.
- Core material – Low friction loss, strong and flame resistant.
- Vapour barrier – Reinforced for maximum toughness and tear resistance.
- Wire – Strong and non corrosive.
- Modular and economical air distribution system with maintenance free life - high degree of flexibility which allows it to be connected to any desired position.
- A quick and economical means of correcting misalignment between system components.
- Available as bare and preinsulated.
- Reduces total installed cost – Fast and easy to install.
- Allows ducting around obstacles where fabricated and fitted ducts would be difficult and costly to install.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback